[Pibe-division] Help develop a new reading medium assessment tool

Bachicha, Jessica JBachicha at nfb.org
Mon Jun 8 19:19:11 UTC 2009

Help the NFB develop a new assessment tool that will accurately and
quickly determine the right reading medium for blind and visually
impaired children.

We are looking for TBVIs to try this assessment tool with some kids at
Convention.  This piloting project will take place on Saturday, July 4
between 8:30 and 11:00 A.M.  To sign up or to find out more information,
please call or e-mail me.  (My contact information follows this
message.)

We look forward to your help as we improve the education of blind
children throughout this country by making sure they have access to
literacy.

Jessica Bachicha, Project Coordinator

Department of Affiliate Action

National Federation of the Blind