[Pibe-division] Opening in Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Jun 17 14:23:26 UTC 2009

The Center for Blind and Visually Impaired Children is in search of a Teacher of the Visually Impaired.  Dual Certification in O&M would be an added "plus."  Our Center is located in Milwaukee, and serves children ages birth to 7 years.  This teacher would serve children and families both in a center-based (classroom) environment as well as in natural environments, and would work alongside a team of teachers and therapists who are highly trained and enthusiastic about incorporating vision and O&M strategies into their work. A complete job description and information about our Center can be viewed on our web site at www.cbvic.org The contact person is Terri Davis, Interim Executive Director.  She can be reached at (414) 355-3060 ext. 202 or at tdavis at cbvic.org.

Thank you so much for helping us to get the word out! If you need more information relative to this announcement, please call me at (414) 202-9532 or at the contact information below

--
Kim Maggiori, P.T.
Interim Program Director