[Pibe-division] Dues and registration

Wagner, Gail Katona Y wagner_g at aps.edu
Thu Jun 25 23:31:32 UTC 2009

Hi,
Well, I'm not exactly sure - but I think Saturday morning. Heather and Annie have both had major dealings in their lives this past year. Heather will not be in Detroit. She sent out an e-mail a few days ago. This year was not productive in PIBE - but, we will be!! I look forward to seeing everyone in Detroit. Hopefully before that, we will hear from Heather as to what is the plan for sure.
Gail Wagner