[Pibe-division] student teaching experience

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 06:01:29 UTC 2009

Hi Courtney,
My name is Mary Willows.  I am a teacher of the visually impaired.  The
requirements for a credential depends upon you state requirements.  When I
started down this path I had to earn a regular credential first before I
could apply to a program to teach blind children.  Read me story in the
"Wall to Wall Thanksgiving".  It is one of the kernel books.
At this point in my career I hold a "Professional Clear, Multiple Subjects
Credential (Pre-school through adult)
a Special EducationCredential (Visually handicapped) and a Masters Degree in
Education.
Basiclly, I can teach anywhere, anytime, any place and to any age group.
That the way you want to go.  That way you will have choices about where you
work.

If you have any questions about student teaching please write.