[Pibe-division] FW: German

msnmj90 at aol.com msnmj90 at aol.com
Sun May 31 01:46:08 UTC 2009

 An Eszett usually stands for a double s. In German they are basically getting away from it, because it is now considered "old fashioned". My son has taken German for last 2 years, but he always completed his homework on his laptop. If you any further questions, I am fluent in reading, writing, and spoken German.