[Pibe-division] GITWL Hotel Reservations

janabrailles at aol.com janabrailles at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 16:55:11 UTC 2009

Book your rooms now for GITWL!!

The HILTON has given us a great reservatrion rate for

conference at $119/night!

Register by 10/22 to get that discount!

Getting In Touch With Literacy Conference

November 12 – 15, 2009

www.gettingintouchwithliteracy.com

The Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa

REGISTRATION

Registration for Getting In Touch With Literacy is now available!  Log on to

http://www.gettingintouchwithliteracy.com/registrationform.php

In order to complete your registration, the online form will need to be printed out and sent along with a check payable to “CSULA-UAS Getting In Touch With Literacy”. Sorry, we are unable to accept credit cards.

 The conference will be Thursday-Sunday and includes the Thursday Exhibitor Reception, Friday Louis Braille Birthday Celebration Luncheon, and Saturday Evening Gala.

We look forward to a wonderful conference and hope to see you there!

Jana Hertz

GITWL Publicity