[Pibe-division] books regarding how to write IEPS available ineither an electronic format or in an audio format?

Allison (NFBA) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:02:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

Bookshare has a book titled
IEP Guide: Learning Disabilities by Lawrence Siegel.  I suspect you're
looking for blindness-related stuff, but perhaps this book will have info
that would apply cross-disabilities.  The link to the book is at
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/68666/IEP%2BGuide%253A%2BLearning%2BDisabilities%20?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9rZXl3b3JkPWllcCY%3D.
There may be other books on the subject on Bookshare, but this is what I
found at first glance.

HTH,
Allison Hilliker