[Pibe-division] ITBS and COGAT testing in Braille

Dr. Denise M. Robinson dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 16:29:44 UTC 2009

Go ahead and get permission from the state to have either the TVI or a brl cert person braille it up for her....everything needs to be able to be available for our kids...with a brl cert person on board, I handle all situations like this so our kids are not left out and so can anyone else

       Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
Coordinator for Blind/VI students at ESD105
Teacher of the Blind & Visually Impaired
509-969-3622