[Pibe-division] Cortical Vison Impariment Questions

Kathleen Millhoff kmillhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:05:26 UTC 2010

--
kathy millhoff - "Let each morn be better than its eve, and each
morrow richer than its yesterday."

It depends on how much the family follows up with your ideas. While
those first 3 years of crucial, the Part C programs endorse family
service rather than the teaching done with students as in the Part B.
The numerous visits can overwhlm a family so communications in other
ways is also a possibility. Also, teaming visits with OTs or SAL might
be a workable solution. It sadly happenes that families often don't
follow through with suggestions we TVIs make but increasing visits
isn't usually the answer for that, either. I agree that once a week
might not be enough but the family should decide with your advise.