[Pibe-division] Comment

Dr. Denise M. Robinson dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 00:03:45 UTC 2010

Sheila

I am not sure you would use these arguments if you had a blind child who was at the bottom of the class, struggling and unable to meet his potential due to the poor instructional skills of his TVI

       Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
Coordinator for Blind/VI students at ESD105
Teacher of the Blind & Visually Impaired
509-969-3622