[Pibe-division] [spam] Re: Comment

Mary Willows mwillows at csb-cde.ca.gov
Tue Jun 8 15:56:59 UTC 2010

Dear Sheila,
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy and
healthy retirement.  I know this is a bit off topic.  You and Denise
have really stirred it up now.
I am aware of how terribly dedicated you have been to your students for
the past 38 years and I want to make sure that you know that although we
all come into this profession from different directions the bottom line
is that we do the best we can.  You saw the need and you answered the
call.

Congratulations on your retirement.

Sincerely,
Mary Willows, TVI