[Pibe-division] Comment

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 06:39:05 UTC 2010

I agree with you alison.
This is why I would like to teach blind kids.
But I feel as if I am not given a chance to do this.  Furthermore, I don't believe that TBVI's who are not blind believe that blind or visually impaired teachers can't teach students who are like themselves.
Glad that we have dinese and others that are proving this misconception as being incorrect.
Melissa Green
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.

Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal