[Pibe-division] division meeting

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:22:44 UTC 2010

 Hi! I'm  a blind TVI. I am interested in knowning when this division meets at the NFB convention.I am interested in networking with other blind TVIs to discuss how one manages ones job. I service many students who have additional disabilities in addition to visualimpairment or blindness. The najority have developmental disabilities and are nomnambulatory and nonverbal. One student has autism with visual impairment and is ambulatory. I also a student braille which I enjoy immensely. I hope I can network with other blind TVIs to expand my knowledge and strategies. I am an independent related service provicder pproviding education services for students attending nonpublic schools.
Sara Rooz