[Pibe-division] meeting blind TVIs

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:59:59 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm a blind TVI. I'm wondering when this division is meeting at the NFB convention. I currently provides serveices to  a student teaching braille and many students with visual

impairments or blindness who have additional disabilities. The majority of my students have developmental disabilities and are nonambulatory and nonverbal. One studnt has autism with a visual impairment.  I would like to speak with other blind TVIs  in the field  who serve this population. I'm an  independent related

service provider providing vision education services in new york city at a nonpublic school. Thanks for any responses.

Sara Rooz