[Pibe-division] {Disarmed} Re: Rulers

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:49:37 UTC 2010

I also found the device at the Independence MArket at www.nfb.oeg:

EXTENSION MEASURING TOOL, CLICK RULE
Search <http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/search.asp> > Search
Results<http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/search.asp?keywords=click&recor=1&SearchFor=any&PT_ID=all>

EXTENSION MEASURING TOOL, CLICK RULE [image: picture of EXTENSION MEASURING
TOOL, CLICK RULE]An efficient tactile measuring device that measures up to
12 inches with accuracy of 1/16 of an inch. Three 12-inch extensions allow
measurement up to 4 feet. This device consists of four major parts: 1/2-inch
aluminum tube, sliding threaded rod, locking screw, 1/4-inch-thick metal
stop.

View[image: Large
view]<http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/product.asp?product=151&ph=search&keywords=click&recor=1&SearchFor=any&PT_ID=all>

code no. price ($) EXTENSION MEASURING TOOL, CLICK RULEAID01R 80.00Add[image:
Add to basket]<http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/basket.asp?U=product.aspquestionmarkproduct=151ampersandcat=ampersandph=searchampersandkeywords=clickampersandrecor=1ampersandSearchFor=anyampersandPT_ID=all&V=158&product=151>