[Pibe-division] [blindkid] Questions about rulers andperpetual calendars

Hartle, Mary Jo mhartle at nfb.org
Thu Nov 4 16:14:24 UTC 2010

Hello,
	I just want to remind everyone of the web portal the NFB created
about 6 years ago at www.blindscience.org.  On there are resources for
parents, teachers, and students about accessible aids and strategies for
performing tasks in math and science courses.  We are working to update
the site as there are always new developments, but there are some great
resources on there just like all the things that have recently been
talked about on this list with respect to tools for performing
measurement activities and science lab activities.  The info about the
click rulers should be on there as well but I will check and make sure.
In any case, I just want to remind parents and teachers to visit this
site when they have questions about how to do something related to STEM
subjects.  One other great resource is that we have a list on the site
of blind people who are working in STEM fields whom you could contact
for advice as well.
Thanks,
Mary Jo T. Hartle

Mary Jo Thorpe-Hartle, MEd, NOMC