[Pibe-division] Participants Needed for Braille Readers Are Leaders Survey

NFB of Arizona nfbarizona at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 23:03:25 UTC 2010

Hello,

Are you, your child, or your students participating in this years Braille Readers Are Leaders contest?  If so, do you use Bookshare to get some of your Braille reading materials?  If this sounds like you, then I invite you to participate in a short e-mail survey about how Bookshare helps you or your students to be successful in the contest.

I'm writing an article for the Bookshare blog and would like to hear from some of our members who are participating in the Braille Readers Are Leaders program.  If your a teacher or parent of a Bookshare member, I'd like to hear from you as well.

Please e-mail allison.h at bookshare.org if you're interested in participating.

Thanks,

Allison Hilliker