[Pibe-division] Perkins Braillers on Ebay

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Nov 13 12:31:40 UTC 2010

If anyone is looking for a Perkins brailler, I have a trusted and qualified
man who sells, and repairs braillers in Brooklyn new york, his name is paul
Jackanin  and he has a huge selection and his prices start at about $300. he
is honest and a man of integrity. for those working through the commission
he is a registered vendor and they sometimes cover the costs of repairs if
requested.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.