[Pibe-division] Introduction

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:59:24 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I just joined the list and thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Greg Aikens and I am a first year master's student at Vanderbilt University in the Program in Visual Disabilities.  I am totally blind and look forward to connecting with other professionals in the field, especially others who are also blind.  I have been surprised to find so very few blind individuals working in blindness education.

I look forward to connecting with you all in the future.

Greg Aikens