[Pibe-division] FW: Can anyone help (nabs-l] TBVI-- advice needed

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 00:04:12 UTC 2010

Please reply to Hope.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hope Paulos" <hope.paulos at gmail.com>
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:23 PM
Subject: [nabs-l] TBVI-- advice needed

Hi all. I'm totally blind and am going to receive my masters degree
and become a TBVI. I'm wondering how a totally blind person can adapt
a vision acuity chart to be able to use it with their students? I've
never seen one, so don't know what they are, but I was told that I
need to get one before I start coursework.
Amy help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Hope Paulos