[Pibe-division] FW: Can anyone help (nabs-l] TBVI-- advice needed

Cindy Robinson biologize at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 03:22:43 UTC 2010

Oh, that question is easy to answer. Well, all you have to do is ask someone to tell you what is on the chart and you can braille a cheat sheet for yourself. They have several different kinds of charts, so you will have to get a few and make braille copies. Also, you can put a label on the back of each chart, so you will know which ones you are using. The charts just have different letters of different sizes or different shapes for the younger children.
c robinson