[Pibe-division] Measuring & Chemistry Lab Full-Inclusion Insights

Hartle, Mary Jo mhartle at nfb.org
Tue Sep 21 18:10:46 UTC 2010

You should also check out the National Center for Blind Youth in Science
website at www.blindscience.org for more ideas and resources.  also,
Cary Supalo is a recent PhD recipient in chemistry and has started a
company that makes accessible chemistry lab equipment like different
talking probes for different labs.  He should be a great resource.
Another idea would be to contact Hoby (Henry) Wedler, a chemistry
student at UC Berkley for advice and info about classroom techniques and
equipment.
Cary Supalo:
cas380 at psu.edu
814.867.8075,
814.865.2954
814.441.0697,
You may also try googling "ILAB" + chemistry tools for the blind to find
the link to his company's info.

Hoby Wedler
hobywedler at gmail.com

707.338..3692