[Pibe-division] recommendations for opthalmologist deals with ROP for adults in NYC Sara Rooz

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:12:09 UTC 2011

I am a blind TVI. My blindness was due to retinopathy of prematurity. Can anyone recommend an excellent opthalmologist who deals with eye condition and its complications in New York city, preferably at a hospital in Manhattan New York City? I am looking for an opthalmologist who deals with adults and understands ROP and its complications in adults with this eye condition? Thanks for any assistance anyone provide. I am not interested in going to a low vision clinic such as the Lighthouse, or Helen Keller services for the Blind.
Sincerely,
Sara Rooz TVI in NYC
Independent related service provider vision education services in new york city