[Pibe-division] thanks for helping me regarding certification was told to apply forreissuance initial certificate and profesional certificate

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:42:31 UTC 2011

Hi Colleagues,    I managed to contact the certification officer at the Westchester Boces who suggested to apply online for a reissuance of my initial certificate and apply for my professional certificate  including the letter that was written and faxed to the new york state education department. I wonder if Maria Leodepartment. I wonder though if I will b allowed to provide vision education services to my students next year. At least, one parent will push for me to service her child, since the pparent is hppy with the ggoals for the child and that callaborate with her and inform her of the child's progress.
Sara Rooz