[Pibe-division] Working with CVI Students

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 02:51:06 UTC 2011

Hi Gail,
APH maintains a helpful website on CVI. The sections on environmental supports and intervention strategies may be most useful. The address is:
http://www.aph.org/cvi/index.html

The University of Nevada, Reno also has a useful tip sheet on CVI. The last page lists strategies for working with children with CVI. It can be found at:
http://www.unr.edu/educ/ndsip/tipsheets/cvi.pdf

Hope these help,
Greg