[Pibe-division] Working with CVI Students

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Thu Jan 6 03:45:32 UTC 2011

Thanks Greg.  Some of these students are nonverbal and all of them are very
low functioning.  Tomorrow is my first day working these kids and so I'm
feeling like a fish out of water even though I've read tons of stuff.

Gail Bryant

Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.

1212 London Drive

Columbia, MO 65203-2012

Phone: (573)817-5993

Cell: (573)268-4962