[Pibe-division] clarification about teachers certifications public information information in new yrk state sara Rooz

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:24:38 UTC 2011

Albert, if you go to the following website which I will append at the end of my response, one can type a name of a person and get a detailed description of the certification they hold including certification type, date certificate is issued and expiration of certificate and status of certificate. The website is:EXCUX ME FOR THE EXTRA WORDS BEFOR THE WEBSITE sASara Rooz but here is the website

The website for looking up teachers' certifications is http://
eservices.nysed.gov/teach/certhelp/CpPersonSearchExternal.jsp?
trgAction=INQUIRY
I hope this clarifies your query alberrt.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually impaired in New york
Independent Related SErvices Provider Vision Education SErvices in New York City