[Pibe-division] Fire drills and sighted guide

Kristen J Sims ksims at opsb.net
Thu Mar 3 20:12:10 UTC 2011

you are not crazy! Case in point, at every state convention I have ever been to, somebody trips the fire alarm. There wouldn't be enough sighted people in the building to get all the blind people out if sighted guide were the only way!! lol.
Kristen J. Sims----- Original Message -----From: Carlton Anne Cook Walker <attorneywalker at gmail.com>