[Pibe-division] thanks for everyone responding how to write smart goals

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:35:17 UTC 2011

I just finished writing my goals for a few of my students who are blind or visually impaired; they're very low functioning. Thanks for all the professionals who took out their time to explain how to word smart goals including benchmarks. I just wanted to clarify one thing that due to the nature of the population I serve I do not teacdh academic skills. I teach visual skills and for blind students tactile skills such using the child;s hands to explore an item. Many of my students need haand-over-hand assistance to do tasks.
Sara Rooz TVI