[Pibe-division] presentation giving about working with students with additional disabilities and visually impaired and blind

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:14:24 UTC 2011

He TVIs:
I will be giving a ppresentation to the staff at the non-public school that provide vision education services to students who are blind or visually impaired with additional disabilities. Any ideas what to include in the presentation? I plan to explain that my job is to educate the students and explain the strateties I use to teach blind skills tactile skills and visually impaired students visual skills such as fixating on an object, tracking a moving object and suggesting to teachers to assist me in developing calendar boxes for the students I serve. Any other ideas are always appreciated. The presentation is May 24. But I will only be on the aernet list till May 15, 2011.
Sara Rooz TVI in NYC
Independent Related Service Provider vision education services in new york city