[Pibe-division] anyone know of user groups for blind gps users

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:20:17 UTC 2011

I am looking to network with users of blind gps technology to network with to assist me in learn my gps from Sendero Group on my note taker. The documentation is clear but i find it hard to master how to create a route. I have already mastered how to use the "Where I am" feature.I've been told using the gps for blind is helpful for familiar areas. I travel using a cane and use a compass with braille to assist with maintaining and changing my direction when traveling.
Sara Rooz