[Pibe-division] can anyone suggest a website that is accessible for blidn...

EricGuillory at aol.com EricGuillory at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 16:54:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have begun liking Google Maps over MapQuest for screen reader access.
However, if this is proving difficult, you may consider a telephone solution.
That is, call Tell Me (800-555-TELL). One of the choices is for directions,
and,  with the starting and ending addresses, you can obtain verbal,
step-by-step  directions which you can then write down as needed. Lower tech, but
still  effective.

I hope that helps.

Eric Guillory
PIBE President

In a message dated 10/4/2011 11:52:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,