[Pibe-division] [Bulk] can anyone suggest a website that is accessible forblidn person to find driving direction to a school i amconsidering teaching a visuallly impaired student

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 17:06:33 UTC 2011

Hi, I use Navagon on my Iphone and it gives walking directions.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!