[Pibe-division] recommendations needed for qualified certified teacher of blind and visually impaired retired in new york city observe me for 330 hours meet mentoring requirement for new york state education department

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:52:38 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Educators:

I would need advice how to meet the new your state education department that a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired needs to be mentored which means to be observed by a qualified certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired. Since I am self employed, as an independent related service provider providing vision education services in new York city to eligible students at the child's home or approved non-public school such as a charter school, I must find on my own a retired qualified certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired within new York city to assist me in fulfilling the new York state education department mentoring requirements. I have emailed my university for assistance as well as one retired qualified certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired explaining my situation in length. Can anyone suggest a retired qualified certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired who would be willing to observe me for 30 hours teaching blind and visually impaired students who have additional disabilities in a school in Brooklyn New York. I am willing to pay a qualified certified teacher for the blind and visually impaired for 330 hours that I need to be observed for to meet the New York state education department regarding being mentored. Thanks for any recommendations fellow educators can suggest as to people I can contact.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City