[Pibe-division] training for zoontext

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:52:50 UTC 2011

Steve, I am a blind certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired and also use Jaws. However, a close relative with low vision uses  zoomtext. This person showed me  that zoomtext comes with a speech feature and this feature can allow you  to teach your client standard windows commands for going to the start menu, opening a microsoft work document, spell checking a document that is typped using the internet and email as well as  of microsoft excel. Go onto the manufacturer's website for documentation for zoomtext. Zoomtext is manufactured by ai squared. Regarding, setting the right magnification for the client to read the screen, I do hhope the speech feature from zoomtext help you teach the client to set the right type of magnification. Good luck!

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City