[Pibe-division] braille and LP books need a home

Wagner, Gail Katona Y wagner_g at aps.edu
Fri Apr 27 19:39:51 UTC 2012

Hello,
Over the next few weeks, our department will be clearing out and getting rid of Braille and large print textbooks. At this moment, I do not have a "list" but it will be a variety of grade levels and content areas. In the past, I had addresses of a couple of places that would accept discarded materials but my computer went kaflooey and I lost my contacts.  Who know where I can send Braille and large print textbooks. IF there are Braille literature books, I will probably give them to the Braille flea market. Help!
Thanks,

Gail K Wagner
Teacher for Blind/Visually Impaired Students
Albuquerque Public Schools