[Pibe-division] Fw: [Txabs] Summer Merit Programs: brief course description and contactlist

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 01:38:22 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabe Cazares" <gcazares10 at gmail.com>
To: <txabs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <kflores at nfbtx.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:48 PM
Subject: [Txabs] Summer Merit Programs: brief course description and
contactlist

TABSters,
Please see below a message from our state affiliate President regarding STEM
summer camps. As we all know, the fields of Science, Technology,
Engineering, and Math are rapidly growing, and the Texas Workforce
Commission has done some research with regards to in-state STEM summer camps
for us, the blind students. Please read over the message, as well as the
enclosed spreadsheet and feel free to contact our President, Kimberly
Flores, if you have any further questions.

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President
Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)
www.nfbtx.org/tabs