[Pibe-division] Fw: Braille Instructor Employment Opportunity

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu Aug 9 20:35:12 UTC 2012

FYI, Job opportunity in Paradise?Aloha Eddie,

We are looking for a highly talented, passionate Braille teacher to join our team here in paradise.  Please forward this announcement widely; we are motivated to hire as soon as possible.  More details about the job requirements, minimum qualifications, pay and application instructions can be found at the following link:
http://hawaii.gov/dhs/quicklinks/DHSEmploymentOpportunities/DHSRecruitments/

The actual job title is Rehabilitation Teacher for the Blind III (Communication Skills Instructor).

Mahalo!

Lea Grupen, M.Ed.
Branch Administrator
Ho`opono Services for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, Hawaii  96817
Phone: (808) 586-5275
Fax: (808) 586-5288
www.hawaiivr.org/hoopono
"Blindness is NOT a Barrier to Success!"

--
NOTICE:  This information and attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law.  If you have received this communication and/or attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and destroy all electronic and paper copies.***** TESTING POLICY ADDED DISCLAIMER *****
=