[Pibe-division] old series of patterns neede and on the way to lireacy any set

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:06:31 UTC 2012

HI:

I am a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired.  I am in need of  an old patterns series to teach my blind students. I also would appreciate being notified if any TvI has any set of On the Way to Literacy Series. You may respond to my message on the list. If I need to be  in contact with any particular tvi it may be wise to correspond with me  off-list. Thanks for any  assistance

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related SErvices vision education services in New York City

Email: sararooz at gmail.com