[Pibe-division] re epublications

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:05:24 UTC 2012

Hi Denise:

I am actually very pleased that AFB press makes their publications available for purchase on cd-rom and online. I am aware of the fact that the epublications are priced and one can read the book for a year. I also am so happy that for a reasonable price of $35 you can get the Journal of the Blind and Visual Impaired. Because of AFB press, while in graduate school to become a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired, I bought all texts published by AFB in an alternate format which was on disk at that time. As a result, for the first time as a blind graduate student I was able to read my assigned readings in Braille. This is my perspective as a blind person and a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired. OI currently teach students with additional disabilities who are blind and visually impaired.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related Provider Vision Education Services in New York City