[Pibe-division] Examples of School Districts Doing A Good Job Implementing Accessible Technologies

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Wed Jan 18 18:20:37 UTC 2012

Colleagues,
If anyone has examples of school districts being proactive about the purchase of technologies related to their accessibility or doing a good job of implementing technologies with accessibility, I would like to have those examples ASAP. I would be interested in knowing in the process what students you know of have been positively impacted and at what grade level. These examples will be contrasted with bad examples in the hopes of informing policy makers on the issue. Please e-mail me off list with the specifics of these examples.
Sincerely,
Mark
Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute