[Pibe-division] would tvis teaching students with additional disabilities be open to corresponding with me offlist some particular questions

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:55:31 UTC 2012

Hi List:
I would like to ask if any tvi blind, visually impaired and sighted who teaches students with additional disabilities including students who are blind and visually impaired would be open to contacting me offlist. I have a few particular questions about teaching my population which I would appreciate an y input.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York
Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City