[Pibe-division] mimas

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:52:30 UTC 2012

Hi Marriane:
I agree that the juliet pro 60 is a great emboser and it's manufacturer is enabling technologies. I am happy someone answere your question aboutnimas. I'll write you offlist. Just for other s to be aware I don't know if I'll be teaching my students who are blind and visually impaired this year and would appeciate  advice to ensure that I teach the students who have adequate eligibility cretiria indicating the necessity for vision education services. I am a bit anxious abouthis development and may have to pursue an impartial hearing with the local cse. PleasPlease don't ask me more pparticulars since I just found out  this news today and really want to teach students who are blind and visually impaired with and without additional disabilities and I am in the midst of applying for my professional certificationas a certified teacher of the blind in my state.
Sara Rooz