[Pibe-division] mimas

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jul 25 23:33:30 UTC 2012

On 7/25/12, I am seriously thinking about the Juliet Pro 60.  The aid
is blind so we need to have a way for her to produce graphics when
needed.  This student will be going into a general education classroom
in the fourth grade.  He will need graphics at times.  One option is
the PIAF.  Are there other suggestions.Sara Rooz <sararooz at gmail.com>