[Pibe-division] Two Free Braille Books for your Child!

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Thu Jun 7 15:45:14 UTC 2012

Hello!

Need some summer reading material in braille for your child, tween, or teen?
Seedlings Braille Books for Children offers 2 free braille books per calendar
year to all VI children (up to age 21) in the US and Canada, AND we have over
1,200 low-cost braille books for children for their summer reading pleasure!

To register for the free Book Angel Program, go to:
http://www.seedlings.org/bkangel2009.php and fill out the form. If you haven't
received free books yet this year, and if your registration form is in order, we
will send your child 2 free books as time and materials allow (when we get
swamped with orders and registrations, it could take a few weeks for us to fill
your request.)

And don't forget that you can always order some other books too. We use grants
and donations to keep the prices low (averaging only $10/book)! To view the
books we have available in braille, you can log on to our website:
www.seedlings.org or call 800-777-8552 for a free catalog.

   Best wishes,
   Debra Bonde, Director
   Seedlings Braille Books for Children
   www.seedlings.org
   800-777-8552
   734-427-8552 fax
   Follow on Twitter: @SeedlingsBrlBks

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed ..."

VICKY OPIE

Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org