[Pibe-division] Dallas bound

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:44:36 UTC 2012

Sylvia, et al,

I, too will be in Dallas.  I arrive Thursday afternoon (June 28) and leave
Friday afternoon (July 6).

I look forward to seeing you there!

Carlton
Parent of Anna Catherine (11 year old blind child)
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Visual Impairment
Attorney

--
Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at
Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or
entity identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone
at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality
or any privilege.