[Pibe-division] PIBE Concerns

Sylvia Ekdahl spedsyl at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 16:04:06 UTC 2012

Well darn it, I am taking the NCLB test during convention and the second half of the test is Monday 1-4.  I Will catch Eric sometime during the rest of the convention and pay my dues. I need someone to pay close attention during the meeting so they  can fill me in later. And if any of you are  praying folks, you might pray for my success on this test!!!!!
Thanks and looking forward to seeing y'all in Dallas!
Sylvia Ekdahl, M.Ed., CTVI

Sent from my iPad