[Pibe-division] Sunday morning breakfast

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 04:01:48 UTC 2012

            Dear colleagues,
I thought it would be fun to have breakfast together on Sunday morning.
Nothing formal, just a friendly get-together. Counter Offer seems like an
appropriate venue. For your convenience, I have pasted the menu below. I'll
be there at 8:30 on Sunday morning. If you'd like to join me please do. If
you are blind, or you don't know what I look like, call my name loudly and
we're sure to find each other. Here's to the fun and friendship of National
Convention.
Best,
Heather Field

Counter Offer Breakfast
Bagel with cream cheese  $3.50
Cereal with milk  $3.50
Mint-infused fruit salad  $3.70
Yogurt and fresh berry parfait  $6
Smoothies  $5.50
Scrambled egg, pancetta, and tomato relish panini  $6
Mushroom-spinach quiche  $5.75
Country ham and cheddar cheese  $5.75
Steel cut oats  $5.50
Ginger-oat scones  $3.75
Blueberry muffins  $3.75
Chocolate-ricotta muffins  $3.75
Apricot almond bran muffin  $3.75
Plain croissant  $3.00
Chocolate croissant  $3.75
Almond croissant  $3.75
Cranberry-walnut bread  $ 2.75
Zucchini bread  $2.75
Whole fruit  $1

Brailled by the National Federation of the Blind
(410) 659-9314
www.nfb.org