[Pibe-division] aph tactile connectionideas use students blind/vi multiplle disabilites nonberbal developmental disabilities can't walk

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:08:49 UTC 2012

Hi Colleagues:
I teach students who are blind and visually impaired with multiple disabilities and have received from APh the product "Tactile Connection" which consists of tangible symbols for students to request an activity and select a desired activity. My question can any TVi who teaches the same population of students suggest how I may effectively use  this product with my students? My students are blind and visually impaired with multiple disabilities which includes al students having developmental disabilities, unable to speak and walk. Al students sit in wheelchairs.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York
Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision /Education Services in New York City