[Pibe-division] One Last Day to Vote for Seedlings Braille Books for Children

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Thu May 31 13:37:13 UTC 2012

1. Seedlings is eligible for a $25,000 grant from Art Van (a MI company) if we
get enough votes; and
2. It's much easier to help this year: You only need to vote once per email
address by 5/31 rather than having to vote everyday!

Dates for voting: Now through May 31st
           (voting ends 5/31 at 11:59 pm Eastern)
Place: Art Van Charity Challenge site
Art Van's URL: http://artvancharitychallenge.com/

How: Go to their site, click on VOTE and follow the instructions! Don't stop
until you see: "Thank you for voting." Remember, you can vote once per email
address.

Additional ways to help: We need lots of people to vote so please encourage
others to vote by sending this information to your friends, family, coworkers,
listservs, and social media.

We are currently in 1st place, but it's close and we're up against some really
large organizations. Last year ... thanks to all of your help and support ... we
were able to win a $15,000 grant which enabled us to send out hundreds of free
braille books! We thank you in advance for your support again this

Please take a moment to vote for Seedlings today! Thank you for your help!

   Best wishes,
   Debra Bonde, Director
   Seedlings Braille Books for Children
   www.seedlings.org